1. Responsible for formulating the overall work plan for the application market of hyperspectral cameras/detection instruments, and achieving the landing and upgrading of products;
2. Responsible for conducting research, selecting and integrating suitable product suppliers, coordinating research and development, and promoting product development, testing, trial production, and mass production processes in collaboration with external resources;
3. Responsible for the communication and collaboration of the upstream and downstream industry chain of hyperspectral cameras/detection instruments, as well as the coordination and promotion of cooperation with relevant links (including sensors, ISP, SOC, lenses, terminal manufacturers, detection institutions, certification, etc.).
4. Assist in serving core customers, coordinate and solve major problems, regularly obtain external customer feedback and internal product data information, extract key problems and import iterative optimization to form systematic solutions.
1. Bachelor's degree or above, major in computer, software engineering, communication engineering, electronic information automation, etc;
2. More than 5 years of work experience, familiar with the full process development of visual inspection, automated testing, or spectral instruments, and actual involvement in product lifecycle management is preferred;
3. Have research and development background in optics, mechanical structure, electrical engineering, algorithms, etc;
4. Has excellent learning ability, expression ability, and efficient execution ability, is good at cross departmental organization, communication, and resource coordination, and has a strong sense of initiative and responsibility.
1. Responsible for the hardware schematic design and analog circuit design optimization of the company's products;
2. Responsible for the hardware circuit testing and reliability testing of the company's products (including EMI/EMC, etc.);
3. Responsible for the production conversion, maintenance and upgrade of single boards, and output of BOM, guidance documents and other documents;
4. Assist superiors in other project development related work.
1. Bachelor's degree in electronics, communications, computer and other related majors;
2. More than 3 years of hardware development experience, experience in mass production and automated test development is preferred;
3. Requires certain experience in embedded hardware design, preferably electromagnetic interference and electromagnetic reliability testing;
4. Have strong quality awareness, team spirit, communication skills, sense of responsibility, and strong ambition.
1. Project progress management, process management, quality management, and risk management during the R&D process;
2. Based on the actual operation of the department, formulate R&D processes and R&D specifications and supervise their implementation;
3. Participate in the review of each node of the R&D project and supervise the validity of the review results;
4. Supervise the project implementation progress and process, and promptly identify risks during project implementation;
5. Responsible for communicating with customers, sorting out customer information input and output, and receiving customer reviews and visits.
1. Bachelor degree or above, majoring in microelectronics, electronic engineering, computer engineering and optics, more than 5 years of system research and development experience, and more than 2 years of project management experience;
2. Familiar with chip and camera/camera design and development processes, and have more than one year of camera/camera R&D project management experience;
3. Work carefully, rigorously, have a strong sense of responsibility, have team spirit, and be able to withstand pressure.
1. Responsible for developing market breakthroughs for equipment such as hyperspectral cameras and industrial detection solutions, focusing on various industrial automated detections, and setting a benchmark in the hyperspectral industry;
2. According to the company's R&D progress and direction, promptly obtain market direction and expand it, deeply understand and sort it out, formulate targeted plans and sales strategies, and achieve performance goals;
3. Visit customers as planned and required, establish and stabilize customer networks, adopt effective measures, and complete product performance;
4. Capture market dynamics and competitor information, and analyze competitors.
1. College degree or above, major in mechanical and electrical, automation, chemical engineering and other related fields;
2. Have strong market acumen and ability to promote new technologies;
3. More than 2 years of working experience in machine vision/automated inspection/camera sales;
4. Strong communication skills and ability to cultivate and maintain relationships with key customers. Work location: Shenzhen is preferred, others to be determined.
1. Support sales in technical solutions such as hyperspectral cameras and comprehensive solutions, technical exchanges, demand guidance, user Q&A, feasibility analysis reports, and preparation of project bidding documents;
2. Sort out product selling points based on product characteristics, and be responsible for producing sales presentation copy, product recommendations, industry solutions, project application forms and other sales tool sets;
3. Track, control, adjust and provide feedback during the product promotion process to improve product user experience;
4. Grasp industry application trends, research industry application needs, pay attention to market competition dynamics, and actively feedback valuable information;
5. Responsible for the collection and promotion of successful cases, program presentations, system demonstrations, etc.
1. Bachelor degree or above, majoring in automation, metrology, chemistry and other related majors;
2. Have more than 3 years of pre-sales work experience in large-scale instrumentation projects, and those with pre-sales experience in the spectrum, hyperspectral and other chemical composition verification industries are preferred;
3. Proficient in using office, familiar with bidding workflow and experience in writing bidding documents, and have strong communication and document writing skills;
4. Have strong learning ability, good teamwork spirit, good at thinking and research, and the ability to solve problems independently;
5. Able to adapt to short-term business trips and flexible work;
6.Bonus points: Proficient in drawing software and photoshop software.
Apply for Position*
Upload Resume*You can also send your resume directly firstname.lastname@example.org